Affirmations are something I recommend to all of my mom friends to start investing in. You would be amazed at how simple focusing on one little phrase can make the difference between you have a shitty day and a not-so-shitty day. These 12 highly effective affirmations don’t take long to do and when shit hits the fan, you can immediately refer back to them to help calm the anxiety that comes with everyday momming. Such as holding back the desire to rage clean for hours on end because your kids forgot to put the coffee mugs back in the cabinet and instead left them on the kitchen island on top of a dish towel that looks suspect…
As I said, affirmations are powerful! Here are 12 highly effective affirmations to get you started:
12 Highly Effective Affirmations:
- I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and receive every day.
- I am thankful my needs and desires are met.
- I am grateful for all the great health, love, and goodness that my life has revealed to me.
- I am continually amazed at how abundant my life is.
- I am grateful for everything I experience in this lifetime. I overcome, I grow, and I prosper all the time.
- My abundant blessings, as well as my difficulties, all make me better, stronger, and more alive.
- I appreciate everything I have and I show my sincerest gratitude to my loved ones.
- The universe pours joy into my life every day.
- I am profoundly thankful that my life is singular, unique, and wondrous.
- I clearly see the beauty of life that surrounds me.
- I give gratitude for life’s endless treasures.
- I am grateful for my blessed ancestors living on through my blood.
Hopefully, these 12 highly effective affirmations can help you start the day off right! If you are looking for more affirmations, especially for when you are having a mom moment, check out my 30 days of self-care guide for moms where I have mom-specific affirmations along with a guide on how gratitude, affirmations, and small steps towards self-care can help you stay sane while trying to raise a human being (or two).